Building and Developing Exceptional Teams
Are you getting the most out of the teams you lead, or the teams that you’re a member of? Over 70% of people say that they are part of a dysfunctional team.
Through knowledge and understanding of the Exceptional Team Blueprint™, leaders and managers will learn how to improve the focus, capability and performance of the teams they lead, and the teams they belong to.
Team members will learn how to be more effective so they can positively influence the performance of the teams they belong to, without being in a formal leadership position.
All participants will learn how to build, develop, and be part of an exceptional team, and leave with an action plan to implement what they’ve learnt.
Who should attend?
Private and public sector leaders and managers, and business owners who want to improve the performance of the teams they lead and influence the teams they're a member of.
HR managers who recognise the benefit of developing exceptional teams, but who may not have the capacity to focus on it.
Members of established teams who want to improve their own performance so they can positively impact and influence the teams they belong to.
What are the benefits?
For the individual
• Leaders and managers will get the best out of their teams
• Participants will become a more effective team member
• Participants will gain an understanding of a Blueprint to apply to their professional and personal life
For the organisation
• Greater team focus, engagement and alignment
• Improved team relationships
• Improved team delivery – to quality, cost and time
• Reduced team member turnover and absence
• More efficient and effective team processes
• Improved productivity and capability of teams in the organisation
• Improved business performance and growth potential