The Exceptional Team Leader Masterclass
Are you getting the most out of the teams you lead?
Research shows that over 70% of people say they are part of a dysfunctional team. It also shows that well-led teams are, on average, 50% more productive and 44% more profitable than teams that aren’t led well.
Through knowledge and understanding of the Exceptional Team Blueprint™, leaders and managers will learn how to improve the focus, capability and performance of the teams they lead, and also the teams they belong to.
You’ll learn how to build, develop, lead and be part of an exceptional team, and leave with an action plan to implement what you’ve learnt.
Who should attend?
Private and public sector leaders and managers, and business owners who want to improve the performance of the teams they lead and to influence the teams they are a member of.
What are the benefits?
For the individual
• Leaders and managers get the best out of their teams
• Leaders and managers will improve their team leadership skills
• Participants will gain knowledge of tools and techniques to use to develop the teams they lead or are part of
For the organisation
• Greater team focus, engagement and alignment
• Improved team relationships
• Improved team delivery – to quality, cost and time
• Reduced team member turnover and absence
• More efficient and effective team processes
• Improved productivity and capability across the teams in the organisation
• Improved business performance and growth potential