The Exceptional Team Start Up Masterclass
Research has found that highly engaged teams are, on average, 22% more productive than teams with poor levels of engagement.
Through building knowledge and understanding of the Exceptional Team Blueprint™, leaders and members of newly formed teams will learn how to improve the engagement, focus, capability and performance of the team they belong to.
Members and leaders of established teams will learn how they can reinvigorate their team’s energy and improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
Participants will learn how to build the foundations for an exceptional team, and leave with an action plan to implement what they’ve learnt.
Who should attend?
Team leaders and members of newly formed teams so that they can position their team for success from the outset.
Project team members and leaders who have been brought together to deliver a particular package of work within a specific timescale.
Team members and leaders of established teams who want to reset and improve their performance.
What are the benefits?
For the individual
• Participants will become a more effective team members and leaders in team start up situations
• Participants gain an understanding of a Blueprint to apply to their team start up situation
For the organisation
• Greater team focus, engagement and alignment from the start of projects
• Positive team relationships
• Enhanced opportunity to deliver projects to quality, cost and time requirements
• Efficient and effective team processes
• Improved productivity and capability within established teams